Our Firm is hosting its annual toy drive for the 2019 holiday season. We will be collecting toys for Toys for Tots this year. Toys or monetary donations can be dropped off at 711 Delmas Ave. from the hours of 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. We will be collecting...
- Represent corporations in litigation brought by minority shareholder charging fraud and general negligence by management
- Dissolution of closely held corporations, in particular family-owned businesses which present unique challenges;
- Bad faith litigation arising from Hurricane Katrina, both for and against insurance companies;
- Suit against seller of multi-million dollar business for fraud, misrepresentation of client base, and failure to perform;
- Construction accidents, resulting in significant personal injury claims, and even larger indemnity claims against third-parties;
- Collapse of real estate developments, whether due to inadequate financing or unexpected changes in market conditions;
- Represent developer in subdivision road design and construction case involving multiple defendants, experts and construction issues
On November 5, 2019, Stacie Zorn, along with Dr. Mary S. Graham, Jacki Thornburg, and Dr. Yekaterina Karpitskaya, will be speaking at the Jackson-George Regional Library System's “Inspiring the Next Generation: Exceptional Women Forum”. This free event...
Jimmy Heidelberg has been named “Lawyer of the Year” for his work in Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants in Gulfport by Best Lawyers for their 2020 26th Edition. Only one lawyer in a specific practice area and location is selected as “Lawyer of the...
Mississippi Worker's Compensation Coverage