April McDonald Andrews is a lifelong resident of George County, Mississippi. She received a Bachelor of Arts in English from Delta State University in 2008. She received her Juris Doctorate Degree from Mississippi College School of Law in 2011. While in law school, Ms. McDonald was a member of the Moot Court Board, Secretary of the Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity, Senator-At-Large of the Law Student Bar Association, and Semi-Finalist at the Labor and Employment Moot Court Trial Competition in Dallas, Texas.
April is a member of the Mississippi Bar, Alabama Bar, Jackson County Bar Association and American Bar Association. She is admitted to practice before all Mississippi and Alabama State Courts, the U.S. Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
- Mississippi College School of Law– JD
- Delta State University – BA
- Mississippi State Courts
- Alabama State Courts
- United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Mississippi