Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, our firm is rescheduling its annual Workers’ Compensation and Employment Law Seminar. We are planning to bring this seminar to you virtually on June 25, 2020, at no cost to you. Registration and details...
Small businesses, billion dollar companies and everything in between. Heidelberg Steinberger has represented such clients in almost every conceivable type of commercial litigation. Some of the firms oldest clients have continued their relationship with us based upon our track record of success handling cases involving construction controversies, bad-faith insurance, tortious interference, officer and director liability, shareholder and corporate fiduciary litigation, breach of warranty/consumer protection, bankruptcy and most every contractual dispute imaginable. Our clients range from large insurance companies and agencies, software developers, real estate developers, architectural/engineering firms to “mom-and-pop” businesses.
Our experience includes:
- Represent corporations in litigation brought by minority shareholder charging fraud and general negligence by management
- Dissolution of closely held corporations, in particular family-owned businesses which present unique challenges;
- Bad faith litigation both for and against insurance companies;
- Suit against seller of multi-million dollar business for fraud, misrepresentation of client base, and failure to perform;
- Obtained summary judgment granting first priority to our client’s security interest over competing security interests in the assets of a failed business;
- Represent developer in subdivision road design and construction case involving multiple defendants, experts and construction issues;
Heidelberg Steinberger is very proud to note former firm member, Cory Wilson, has been nominated for a judgeship on the US Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals by President Trump. Cory opened the firm's Jackson, Mississippi office before...
I trust all of you are well and dealing with the Coronavirus crisis as well as can be expected. New reports are suggesting it will subside sooner than later. With this novel coronavirus comes the response of Federal, State, and Local governments and the need to...
Mississippi Worker's Compensation Coverage